FLUITRONIC DRY POWER UNITS
COASTAL LIFT SUPPLIES
THE POWER UNITS HAVE ELIMINATED THE GAP BETWEEN THE HYDRAULIC AND THE ELECTRIC LIFT SYSTEMS in terms of installed power, energy consumption and pollution, with only a 2 % surcharge on the costs of a traditional hydraulic system, through:
The dry engine increases the energy efficiency of the system, reducing power losses due to the submersed engine in the viscous fluid; it ensures a lower heating-up of the fluid and therefore a reduced need of assistive cooling devices. It allows a consistent reduction of the fluid quantity, at equal operational efficiency (capacity, travels and speed), hence promoting the use of ecological fluid instead of traditional mineral oil. The dry engine allows lowering the noise level of the lift system.
ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED VALVE
GMV not only supplies the NGV electronic valve but additionally offers an electronic control of the valve by means of the electronic control system of leveling to floor ETC (Electronic Temperature Control).
ECOLOGICAL FLUID as an alternative to the traditional mineral oil
- ECO-COMPATIBILITY due to the biodegradable ecological fluid, NO OIL
- COMFORT AND HIGH OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE due to the electronically controlled valve and to the electronic control system of leveling to floor ETC (Electronic Temperature Control)
- LESS POWER CONSUMPTION (more than 30 %) compared to old hydraulic systems, due to the electronically controlled valve and to the high efficiency of the dry engines
- Up to 20 % REDUCED INSTALLED POWER (at least up to 630 kg) compared to old hydraulic systems, due to the dry engines (no flow resistance), and to the new NRGS power unit (Energy saving)
- These elements allow to install elevators featuring advantages that have always made hydraulic systems economically competitive compared to electric systems:
- A 20 – 30 % price saving with the purchase and in the operating costs
- Low seismic vulnerability
- Equipped with the DLV valve or the electronic NGV valve with a redundant security lock, a maximum of safety is guaranteed, in compliance with the regulations in force.
COMPLETE PRODUCT RANGE
The following combinations of Fluitronic DRY Power Units are available for lift systems:
|Tank||Dry engine||Valve||ETC Device applicable||DLV applicable||Ecological Fluid recommended||Use|
|GL DRY||Yes||3010||Yes||Yes||Yes||New elevators / Refurbishment|
|GL DRY NRGS||Yes||3010||Yes||Yes||Yes||New elevators / Refurbishment|
|GL DRY||Yes||NGV A3||No||No||Yes||New elevators|
|GL DRY||Yes||NGV EK||No||No||Yes||Refurbishment|
|F1 DRY||Yes||3010||Yes||Yes||Yes||New elevators / Refurbishment|
|F1 DRY||Yes||NGV A3||No||No||Yes||New elevators / Refurbishment|
|F1 DRY||Yes||NGV EK||No||No||Yes||Refurbishment|
POWER UNITS GL DRY and F1
Equipped with the valve 3010 featuring the new electronic control system of leveling to floor ETC (optional) or equipped with the electronic valve NGV with digital technology.
The Fluitronic GL DRY and F1 DRY Power Units have all characteristics of the traditional GL and F1 power units. Moreover, thanks to the external engine, the power units allow a reduction of the fluid quantity up to 20 liters, at equal operational performance (capacity, travel and speed).
Additionally, they guarantee an excellent low noise level and allow 20% less power consumption since there is no frictional resistance between oil and engine. Similar to other GMV power units, the DRY versions can be equipped with the 3010 valve featuring a Door Lock Valve, complying with the regulation EN 81.20/50, or with the 2CH, complying with the Machinery Directive 2006/42/CE or even with the electronic valve with digital NGV technology.
GMV recommends the use of ecological fluid to reduce the risk of environmental pollution, since the elevator owners or property managers are legally responsible in this respect.
|Technical Data||GL DRY Power unit||F1 DRY Power unit|
|50 Hz||60 Hz||50 Hz||60 Hz|
|2 poles – 3 phases||2 poles – 3 phases||2 poles – 3 phases||2 poles – 3 phases|
|Engine power [kW]||2.2 ÷ 9.2||2.2 ÷ 9.2||2.2 ÷ 9.2||2.2 ÷ 9.2|
|Nominal pump flow rate [l/min]||55 ÷ 150||66 ÷ 150||55 ÷ 150||66 ÷ 150|
|Maximum static pressure [bar/MPa]||45 / 4,5||45 / 4,5|
|Minimum static pressure vacuum [bar/MPa]||12 / 1,2||12 / 1,2|
|Unladen weight [kg]||max. 90||max. 100|
|Total Fluid filling quantity [l]||120||130|
|Fluid quantity in circulation (used) [l]||max. 95||max. 105|
|Minimum Fluid (pump covering) [l]||25||25|
|Usable cabinet||Type C and D||Type A and B|
POWER UNIT GL DRY NRGS
In particular, the new Power Unit Fluitronic GL DRY 3010 NRGS (Energy Saving) 1”1/4 is equipped with the dry engine 5 kW to allow – for elevators with a maximum load of 450 kg – the use of a maximal installed power of 6 kW (Enel power meter), which is exactly the same as for electric traction elevators at equal load. Compared to the traditional power units at equal capacity this power unit allows an installed power of less than 4 ÷ 9 kW, which represents an annual saving up to 286 €, only for the lower installed power.
Integrating a Power Unit Fluitronic GL DRY NRGS with an 5 kW engine in an old hydraulic system, there would be following savings
|Installed power meter|
Old Lift System
|Installed power meter|
New GL Dry NRGS Power Unit
|15 kW||6 kW||9 kW which is 286 € per year*|
|10 kW||6 kW||4 kW which is 127 € per year*|
* Saving on the fixed costs of the power meter: 2,65€ per month per kW of installed power. There is an additional saving for reduced energy consumption of about 20 %, thanks to the ETC system, plus a further saving thanks to an eventual exclusion of the heating resistors for valve/oil, and for the reduced requirement of assistive cooling devices.
|Main features of the GL Dry NRGS Power Unit|
|Engine||50 Hz – 2 poles – 3 phases|
|Engine power [kW]||5,5|
|Voltage [V]||400/690 ÷ 415/720|
|Pump flow rate [l/min]||55 ÷ 75|
|Maximum static pressure [bar/MPa]||45 / 4,5|
|Unladen weight [kg]||max. 90|
|Total Fluid filling quantity [l]||120|
|Fluid quantity in circulation (used) [l]||max. 95|
|Minimum fluid [l]||25|
|Valve||3010 ES 1”1/4 direct start-up|
|Piston||Ø 80 – 90 – 100|
|Rated load||320 ÷ 480 Kg|
|Average speed of the system||0,5 m/s|
|Accessories included||Hand pump – Connection for the pressure gauge inspection EN|
|Optional at customer’s charge||Pressure switch with a Low Hysteresis – DLV Valve 1”1/4 – ETC System Device – Ecological Fluid|