COASTAL LIFT SUPPLIES
The range of NGV-EK power units as part of the current fleet of hydraulic elevators equipped with mechanical valves, is upgraded by the power units equipped with the electronic valve NGV-EK, a result of advanced technology.
Lift systems of apartment buildings are refurbished within a few hours, improving the efficiency and travel comfort without replacing the controller.
ADVANTAGES FOR THE LIFT COMPANY
- Easy and quick refurbishment of existing lifts, without further costs of substitution/modification of the controllers
- Providing a significant refurbishment of the elevator within the shortest time
- Reduction of the maintenance and service costs
- GMV warranty
- Possibility to regulate the inspection speed, improving safety conditions during the maintenance works
ADVANTAGES FOR THE USER
- Improved travel comfort during the start-up, running and stop phases
- Improved accuracy of leveling to floor by using the NGV EK valves control blocks
- Increased SPH (number of travels per hour)
- Integration of a redundant security system according to EN 81.2-A3
- Reduction of the power consumption of the lift up to 20 % (depends on the installation) thanks to the DRY engines, leading to reduced costs of contractual installed power and electricity.
Important: the replacement of a power unit complying with Directive 95/16/CE – 81.2, with the new NGV-EK power unit, does not require modifications of the control cabinet, and no further adaptation to the EN 81.2-A3.
In case of significant modifications during the installation that require an adapting to the standard EN 81.2-A3, GMV may provide a range of products in conformity with the amendment A3.