COASTAL LIFT SUPPLIES
The valves for the GMV power units are packed with technology meant to last over time and offering unparalleled reliability. Hundreds of thousands of elevator systems running with our products are an unequivocal proof of it.
THE 3010 EN VALVE
The mechanical valve 3010 EN is involved in every moment of an elevator travel in terms of speed, acceleration and deceleration, in order to guarantee the proper functioning of the elevator to changing pressure and temperature conditions. Available versions for elevators: 1’’ 1/4’’, 1’’ 1/2’’ and 2’’.
|TYPE OF VALVE CONTROL BLOCK||TYPE OF AVAILABLE POWER UNITS||PUMP FLOW RATE [l/m]||CONNECTION|
|3010 1” 1/4”||GL / GL DRY / F1 / F1 DRY / T2 / 2T2 / MRL-T / MRL-H||55 ÷ 210||1” 1/4”|
|3010 1” 1/2”||T3 / 2T3 / T4 / 2T4||250 ÷ 360||1” 1/2”|
|3010 2”||T3 / 2T3 / T4 / 2T4||430 ÷ 600||2”|
ELECTRONIC NGV VALVE WITH DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY
It is the most advanced system of controlling the lift.
The NGV valve uses the “Stepping System” technology: fluid control is guaranteed by a servomotor (“stepper” motor), which directly moves the flow control valve.
The valve operates with an internal feedback through the controlling of the fluid pressure and temperature.
- Reduction of the installed power up to 15 % (*)
- Reduction of the consumption up to 10% (*)
- Ideal for refurbishments
- Speed up to 1 m/s
- Possibility to achieve an increased downward speed up to 20 % compared to the upward speed.
- Significant reduction of travel time
- The travel comfort is comparable with an electric VVVF system, yet without stand-by power consumption
- Constant speed in downward travel regardless of the load
- Less need of heat exchangers
- Adjustable maintenance speed
- Pressures from 12 to 45 bar
- Possibility of using fluids in compliance with standards and ecologic requirements
- Ideal for MRL solutions as well
(*) Compared to a traditional valve
|TYPE OF VALVE CONTROL BLOCK||TYPES OF AIVAILABLE POWER UNITS||PUMP FLOW RATE [l/m]||CONNECTION|
|NGV 1” 1/4”||GL / GL DRY / F1 / F1 DRY / T2 / 2T2 / MRL-T / MRL-H||55 ÷ 300||1” 1/4”|
|NGV 1” 1/2”||T3 / T4||360 ÷ 600||1” 1/2” and 2″|